1. What is something your mom always says?
Her: That she loves me.
Me: Close runner-up...NO.
2. What makes your mom happy?
Seeing us everyday.
Does she have insight or what.
3. What makes your mom sad?
When she knows she hasn't treated us very nicely.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
I know she makes me laugh but I forget how.
I'm subtle that way.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know.
Perfect, the ideal child is what my parents tell me.
6. How old is your mom?
I think 36.
At least it's younger than my actual age.
7. How tall is your mom?
About two and a half feet.
Next in math: estimating measurement.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Spend time with me.
She is a lot of fun.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Work on the computer.
And even when she is around.
10. What is your mom really good at?
This despite her complaining about how boring school was today.
11. What is your mom not really good at?
Staying awake on Fridays.
I do try.
12. What does your mom do for a job?
It is interesting sometimes (see previous post).
13. What is your mom's favorite food?
Yum, instant ramen from the Asian stores, not that garbage sold everywhere else. Also, mega-yum, ice cream.
14. What do you and your mom do together?
That's my girl!
15. How are you and your mom the same?
We're both girls.
Nothing gets by her.
16. How are you and your mom different?
I have brown hair and she has black hair.
And she's a ton cuter than me.
17. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she gives me good food and takes care of me.
She also loves ramen and ice cream.
18. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Man does she have me pegged.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!