Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How to Get an A in My Class

It's final exam time! Time to start making up the exam for tomorrow. Also, time to start thinking about grades and what it takes to get an A in the class...

1. Come to class.
2. Take notes instead of watching The Office on your laptop.
3. DO NOT CHEAT!
4. Do not lie if caught cheating.
5. Tell me I look too young to teach.
6. Ask me if I teach anything else because you would like to take another class with me.
7. Do not ask me incessantly about extra credit or a grade curve.
8. Do not leave a nasty rating before the semester is over that clearly pinpoints you.
9. Do not whine about how if you don't get a passing grade, you won't be able to transfer or graduate, you'll go into poverty, or you'll die.
10. Study your brains out!

Is my class a piece of cake or what?


1 comment:

Morgan said...

I love comments like #5, only mine are more on the lines of looking too young to have so many kids. I don't hear them as much as I used to, but when I do I just say, "thank you" : )

It sounds like getting an A in your class isn't too hard. Did all your kids pass?