Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Terrible Two's

Yes, it has hit our household. Again. I was really really hoping that one child would bypass this stage. Just one out of four, is that too much to ask? Apparently so. I know it's his way of expressing independence and growing into his own, but does it have to be so difficult? And loud?

All of a sudden, he's throwing himself on the ground at the mere suggestion of changing his diaper or sitting in his high chair. Heaven forbid we should try and put on his socks. Thankfully he still has a few moments of his old self where he wraps his arms around me and says,"I wuv you so much." Usually right after he has a blow out tantrum.

Please, don't let his terrible two's be like his brother's, who went through the mother of all terrible two's.

One week down, one year and 51 weeks to go. Till then, these memories will have to keep me from giving him away.


lll

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's just hope it's a one time thing????? Wishful thinking?

Helene said...

I'm totally feeling your pain! My younger twins just turned 2 and it was like overnight, they changed or something. They started having tantrums, whining, biting...they're out of control!!

At least we can commiserate together! BTW, I love the new look of your blog! Did you design it yourself? I've been trying to find a new look for mine but it looks so messy. I like the clean crisp look of yours!