Things to pack on a girls only road trip:
1. Skin care regime and make-up because I will actually have time to use them.
2. Junk food because I don't have to set a healthy example for once.
3. Shoes with heels because I won't need to chase anyone around.
4. The exact amount of clothes as the number of days I will be gone, because there won't be any vomit, snot, or pee.
5. Pictures of people to "catch up" on.
6. Camera to commemorate every little thing because who knows when the opportunity will arise again.
7. Fully charged cell phone, to answer those calls from the husband asking where the diapers and forks are.
8. A purse devoid of diapers, band-aids, lollipops, napkins, tiny toys, and hand sanitizer.
9. A laptop, because I can do without my kids but I can't do without the internet.
10. A picture of the family because no matter how much fun I'm having, I will miss them terribly.