Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Post Cruise Evaluation

I typed this awhile back, then forgot to post it online. Them darn brain cells again.

Overall the cruise was great. Kevin had fun, the kids had fun, the in-laws had fun, and even this homebody had fun. But onto the important details.

I weighed myself today, and miraculously I haven't gained any weight on the cruise. Even more amazing, I've lost weight, about 4 pounds! So I guess the fever and sore throat diet does work, even under extreme circumstances. It's a wonder that someone hasn't packaged and distributed viruses commercially for this very purpose.
Compared to some of those crazy diet methods out there like stapling a stomach and alli diet pills (actual warning: You may feel an urgent need to go to the bathroom. Until you have a sense of any treatment effects, it's probably a smart idea to wear dark pants, and bring a change of clothes with you to work), it's not so far-fetched. Presenting:

The Microbiotic Diet
Lose weight effortlessly
No exercise
No food restrictions
Side effects may include fever, nausea, vomiting, sore throat, coughing, runny nose, stuffy nose, body aches, fatigue, and death.


And don't be getting any crazy ideas, because everything on this blog is copyrighted. I may only have a few brain cells left but the few that's there are brilliant.

No comments: