Because I've run out of deeply coherent ones
- What the heck was JK Rowling thinking when she announced that Dumbledore was homosexual? It's not the homo part, it's the sex part. I for one never thought of him having sex at all. This is how we know society has become too sexualized, when everyone talks about a fake ancient man from a book that had absolutely no sexual undertones as being gay.
- Valentine's Day is coming up. I'm not thinking about romance, though. I'm thinking I need to get to the store and buy 4 boxes of cards for the kids to take to school.
- Hmm...should I or should I not make my first test hard? This is a dilemma I face every semester. On one hand, I hate dumbing down tests. It's an insult to all the time and effort that I and maybe two students put in. If all I'm going to do is ask simple definition questions, I wouldn't waste all that time on power point presentations, I would just give them a glossary list. On the other hand, I don't want to fail everyone. I'm sure I'll come up with a decision, probably the night before the exam.
- I really need to stop accepting everyone's old stuff. The leather pants my sister gave me just does not go with the grandma shoes my mother gave me, but I will work it the best I can.
- One day, this blog will be evidence to the grandkids that Grandma wasn't always senile, just addicted to the computer.