Thursday, February 19, 2009

The 10th Shot

My current project, besides everything I have to do for home and work, is selecting and organizing pictures for our 2008 Photo Book. There are so many pictures! And since I took virtually all of them, I love them all, even this one where only one kid is looking into the camera (but of course not smiling).

My purpose in doing this is so that I can whip out the Photo Book at the first sign of sibling fighting and say,"Look at the stuff you've done together. See, you do love each other. Now act like it!"

The project is also helping me to procrastinate my actual to-do list because looking at my kids is infinitely more enjoyable than working on those homeschool records that I'm supposed to turn in today.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I never really thought about the records going along with homeschooling. Oh man, five sets too!

Helene said...

I love making photo books!!! You know the other thing I'm addicted to is making videos!! There's a site called One True Media (you can google it) and you can upload your pics and videos and make a video with music, text, whatever you want. I've made one every year for each set of twins' birthdays...they love to watch them even still!!

I like the idea of pulling out the photo book as proof that they all do get along!!

Savvy-Motherhood said...

I tried it and I can't get organized enough to do it. Kudos to you dear!

Chris said...

I have a trunk full of pictures from day one of hubs and my life together. There is a half done scrapbook of our engagement and wedding in there otherwise just tons and tons of pictures I need to organize. In fact it is getting so full I am going to have to find a new place to store my picutures. I have 16 years of work to do. We have been together that long and married 15 of those years. I am terrible. I do buy the albums and scrapbooks with the intent of starting then I never do. I need to though. I want to get some put together for the kids.

Cute picture of your kids.