Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cruise Day 4

I actually don't remember much about Day 4. We were at sea all day, going from activity to activity and stuffing ourselves. With each day that progressed, we were less impressed with the food. I mean, omelets and smoked salmon were super delicious the first morning, so-so delish the second morning. By Day 4, it was like,"what, this again?"

I did catch a cool show in the evening. It was the rated R hypnosis show after dinner. We had watched the PG version earlier in the week, and I was very amused and impressed, so after dinner on Day 4, I left my very loving, capable husband in charge of getting the kids to sleep while I took off with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law.


It was hilarious. The guy picked some audience members, hypnotized them, and made them do crazy stuff like ballet dancing (funny when the men did it), strut on a catwalk, and deal with imaginary heat (by taking off some of their clothes). This guy had some serious power. He made all the hypnotized people want him and strain to touch him. By far, his most amazing feat was putting them all in orgasms. Not only that, but he did it by making the people touch their own thumbs to their heads! Just imagine - an orgasm just by touching a thumb to your head. Now that is power.

In the end, he also told them a bunch of positive things like to quit smoking, believe in themselves, blah blah blah. The point is this: if you ever get a chance to volunteer for an R-rated hypnosis show, DO IT! I know I will next time.

No comments: