Monday, July 6, 2009

My Son's Take

A few months back or maybe longer because I lose all track of time, my oldest girl answered these questions about me. I then posed these questions to my 6 year old son. I'm only posting them now because it took that long for me to drag the answers out of him. I can hardly wait till he's teenager.

1. What is something your mom always says?

I love you; Good night.

2. What makes your mom happy?
Her birthday.

3. What makes your mom sad?
Us being mean to each other.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
She pokes my back and tickles me.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Why would I know? I wasn't even born yet.

6. How old is your mom?
29.

7. How tall is your mom?
22.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Work on the computer.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Work on the computer.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Working on the computer.
Gee, I wonder if I spend too much time on the computer.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Poking my back and tickling it.

12. What is your mom not really good at?
Standing on all 4 legs.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Cook lunch.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Noodles and dumplings.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Saying nice things to me.

16. How are you and your mom the same?
We're the same family.

17. How are you and your mom different?
I'm a boy and she's a girl.

18. What do you and your mom do together?
Go to a zoo.


19. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she likes to go to the zoo.

20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
The zoo.
Actually, I hate going to the zoo.


1 comment:

PoLoverLorna said...

subliminal messages for #20