Wednesday, September 10, 2008

IEP Afterthoughts


What the heck was that?


I guess some individual time is better than none.


My husband is a bigger wuss than I am.

It's all in God's hands. Thank God.

At least she will start soon.

At least they'll think twice about pulling one over me again.

My husband is never attending another IEP with me. Ever.

I guess all that time I spent is not wasted. Maybe I'll use that knowledge again in the future.

Why didn't they just give us what the assessor recommended to begin with instead of dragging us through this, just to end up with the same result?

It's not about me. It's not about me. It's not about me.

She really does need to start soon. I pray that she will be much better by kindergarten.

I've wasted so much time, brain power, and emotions on this.

God is good. He is in control. He loves her more than I do.

At least it's finally over.



No comments: