Friday, December 19, 2008

Advice from Pam

I accidentally wandered over to some Question and Answer site the other day, and out of the goodness of my heart (I can't think of a single thing to blog about), will attempt to help with some of the questions.

1. How can you tell if a girl or guy likes you?
He teases you mercilessly or she stares at you behind your back.

2. How can you tell if a girl really likes you?
She sics her friends on you.

3. How do you tactfully tell someone you can no longer have them as a bridesmaid after you've already asked them to be one?

Pick a fight with her to make her back out.

4. Is loving your best friend a wrong thing?
Only if he's married or a relative or not a real person.

5. What do 13 year old girls consider good-looking?
It depends on which 13 year old girl. If you're going for broad appeal, I recommend the surfer look with a brooding attitude.

6. How can I lie to a friend to get out of something?
See #3

7. What do guys talk about with each other?
Trust me on this one, I've eavesdropped: computers.

8. If a guys says he is kinda interested in you, what does he mean?
If you have to ask, then you're too young for the answer. Go back to your homework, dearie.

9. What does dreaming a lot about someone mean?
It means you have too much time on your hands. Go get another job.

10. How do you avoid being frigid in front of your boyfriend?
Get married to him.

Note to self: next time try a post-pubescent site.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could always blog about my daughter. She's too cute!