Friday, August 29, 2008

Quick Update

Whoosh. Exhale. I'm done with my 6 hours worth of official employment for this week. Getting ready for a class, particularly the first one of the semester, always leads to a big buildup of anticipation and high for me. All that adrenaline helps me to do well and be energized during class but takes awhile to dissipate. Now, however, I am almost brain dead so I have no more to add.

Completely unrelated to my work, I'm liking all the political stuff going on with our two illustrious candidates. I read Obama's speech and thought, that's it, I'm switching over and voting for him. This guy is going to be unbeatable. Then I found out about McCain's VP pick and laughed out loud. McCain is smart, all right. He's got some guts going after Hillary's supporters. It's going to be a fun race, more fun than Obama v. Hillary.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!


No comments: