Monday, May 1, 2006

Never say never

A few months back, I blogged that we were done having kids. I sold the saucer, gave away old clothing, gave away maternity clothes. So guess what happens. Oh yeah. In case you lost count, that would be number 4. By the way, no, we have nothing against birth control, and yes, we are insane.

That's why I've been in a stump lately. First because I was in denial (your shock is nothing compared to mine), and then because all the symptoms I never had for the other three pregnancies kicked in. So life has been a little chaotic, which I'm sure is just a teensy sampling of what's to come in early November.

This is my 12th week, about to enter my second trimester. I'm hoping that my fatigue and constant headache will be gone soon. The kids have gotten used to me passing out every few hours, and Kevin is finally getting the clue that just because the other three were relatively easy doesn't mean this one will be. In the meantime, we are starting to get everything ready for November, because it will take that long. Here we go again.

No comments: