Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hi

I'm still here. Just don't have anything to say, I guess. We've been busy, too, getting stuff ready for the fall. Lots of things going on in the fall. Our girl starts kindergarten, our boy starts preschool, and of course baby boy is arriving. I know once the kids start school, our schedules will be a lot tighter, so I'm cramming in the activities now. We have piano, dance, soccer, and various arts and crafts classes.


We're also supposed to go on a few day trips like to the Fair, Legoland, or camping but I don't know if we can survive those places in this heat.

This past weekend, we went to my cousin's wedding. It was an outdoor wedding. All you single people out there: never plan an outdoor wedding for July. It was so scorching. The bride was pretty smart in her strapless gown but my cousin suffered (deservedly so) in his thick suit. It was great to see all the family, especially my seemingly long lost cousins. And because my cousin went to the same college as me, I also got to meet up with long lost college friends. Funny how people have changed and then not changed.

I'll try to post some pictures from the wedding. I haven't quite figured out how to download photos from the camera. Meanwhile, we're still here, just hiding out in our air conditioned home.

No comments: