Monday, March 27, 2006

TGIM

Thank goodness the weekend is over. For most, weekends are time of relaxation but not me. I started off the weekend teaching, and by the time I was done on Saturday afternoon, I came home and crashed in bed. Then I had to do some shopping, which I only do while Kevin's home to watch the kids because it's just too hard to lug 3 kids around. Sunday morning, we went to church, and then early in the evening I went out with a friend. After that, I had to meet up with the rest of the family at my in-laws' for dinner with a visiting aunt. For a homebody like me, that's a lot of activity. Which is why I'm so relieved it's Monday, when I can just rest at home with the kids. Since it's supposed to rain tomorrow, we'll probably stay in again. Thank goodness.

No comments: