Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Last 3 Months

There have been half a dozen times in the last couple of months that I started a post and then ran out of time to finish it. Or maybe that's just how my brain works now, a fleeting thought and then that's it.

I could go on and on about what my life has been like these few months, but I think pictures would convey it best.

Activity 1 - Baseball
Little boys dressed up to watch grass grow on the field. Except for the pitcher who is usually the coach's son.
A whole 5 minutes of batting time in a 1.5 hour game
Thank goodness it's over.

Activity 2 - Softball
Ditto what I said about baseball except substitute "girls" for "boys."
Activity 3 - Dance
Times two

Not pictured: soccer for younger daughter, piano, violin, art, girl scouts, boy scouts, and swimming.

Now that we're all caught up, I promise I'll do a real post soon.

No comments: